That Special "Bringin' in the Bacon Location"

T BIRD

All of us have those special locations that we love to go to when we service them.  You know the ones.  Those spots where the quarters are ' all in there ' !!  Nothin' like it huh gang?  Makes my belly flip in good ways when I think about those special spots.  I know I make sure to keep these machines working great, looking spotless, and always filled with product.

Stay tuned.  We need a way to acknowledge that " bringin' in the bacon  location" for all of us to see!

Although I have never tried it I have seen BLT's with no bread. They took the bacn and weaved it like a placemat and cooked it. So instead of the bread you had a bacon mat for the bread with the lettuce & tomato in between. It may be too much bacon at that level. I will say for those that love bacon I have a simple recipe for parties.

Bacon Dogs:

Get one pack of hot dogs and a pound of thin bacon.

Cut hot dogs into 1/3 and bacon into 1/2. Wrap each bacon piece around each hot dog piece and secure with a tooth pick. Place them all in a crock pot and dump in a 2 pound bag of brown sugar and cook for 4-6 hours on low. Amazing!

• 1 month later...
I  Posted Image hobbled to two locations today and collected for the first time since placing them 30 days ago.  Actually I had been to one of them 2 weeks ago to check on it.  It's a nursing and medicalm assistant school with 300-400 students.  I have a NW60 double vending MMPs and M&Is. It did $106.00 for the month! Posted Image  I have been very fortunate in getting more than a few of these since I started. I have another 5 or 6 locations doing $50 and over. That makes four locations at over $100 per month.  I do not see this one falling back much at all.  I am the only bulk person there.  These kids would rather spend a quarter on a handful then put a buck in the snack machine that is there IMO.  Midwest rocks brothas and sistas!

Hey Johnny have you ever come up with a way to acknowledge those special bringing in the bacon locations!!!

Do you have any suggestions Luke?  The only acknowledgement is being a member of the Gravy Lounge with a number given to each vendor in their signature. 

Way to go Gimpy. Did you make it to the Doc yet, guess I had better check your other post for an update, hope it get better soon.

I have an 8:30AM appt. tomorrow morning Fred.  Thanks for asking.