The " Try Me Now-Bigger Handful Now " sign

T BIRD

I serviced a few slow movers yesterday.  ( supermarket break rooms ). One of them has 2 Vendstars that my double head competes with.  I was losing badly.  I opened the wheels up abit and put a sign in each head.  I went from $3.25 to $17.75 for the month.  I was happy with that.  Hopefully I can build on that new beginning. 

Now if you were to know when that Vendstar person comes to service you could drive them crazy. Word should spread quick about the increased quantity in your machines. Go back before they service it and take the signs off but tell them the setting are still open more. Now they will wonder why sales are down and perhaps pull the machine after a month or so of bad sales. Did you do any market research? Like put a quarter in that machine to see what vend size was being used.

.Now they will wonder why sales are down and perhaps pull the machine after a month or so of bad sales.

that is a bit unrealistic imo.we dont pull a machine after a month or so and niether will this guy.I guess it doen`t hurt to hope though!

I would pull off the signs though and have your competitor wonder why his machines are slow.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey T-Bird I stole this idea and used it today!!! Thanks, I had another vending place a double right beside mine with the same product. I just left my same stuff in there and opened her up a little bit. My vend is about twice the size his is now. My machines are giving 14 to 15 pieces per vend. That is skittles and chicle gum. His are 6 to 7!!! HAHAHAHA I love it!!!

Hey T-Bird I stole this idea and used it today!!! Thanks, I had another vending place a double right beside mine with the same product. I just left my same stuff in there and opened her up a little bit. My vend is about twice the size his is now. My machines are giving 14 to 15 pieces per vend. That is skittles and chicle gum. His are 6 to 7!!! HAHAHAHA I love it!!!

Glad I could help an old timer Luke!!

• 2 weeks later...