Tube Locks

2dudes

I am in need of several locks like yesterday.  My first couple of locks were purchased from a forum member with his own coding but he is out of them and I can't get an idea on when he will get new ones.  Although I wanted all of my locks to be keyed the same, I can't wait around.  Can anyone recommend another lock?  I would like to ensure that I have the same coding for future purchases so this doesn't happen again.   

I am in need of several locks like yesterday.  My first couple of locks were purchased from a forum member with his own coding but he is out of them and I can't get an idea on when he will get new ones.  Although I wanted all of my locks to be keyed the same, I can't wait around.  Can anyone recommend another lock?  I would like to ensure that I have the same coding for future purchases so this doesn't happen again.   

Your long term best bet are the Medeco locks - wish I had started that way.  They cost more but are super high security and you can get your own key code with a minimum order (I think it;s ten)  Make sure to get at least two keys as you'll never be able to drill these out easily like the round key locks.  You can get them from LSI in Florida.

I like the Duo Lock for the price. Cheaper than Medeco and better I IMO. Very hard to drill at 1/2 the cost. 

Duo Inner Cylinder Lock- Uses flat triple bitted key, very difficult to duplicate and pick.

pop_out_d6714.gif

Less than 20 bucks

Archived