Giant Species Of Lethal JellyFish

CajunCandy

You need to quit web surfing and get your danged machines working  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Moonbeam!

My internet been out since Monday, don't bother me but it does make it hard to ask silly question about these Royal's machines!

I got the machine for $300 and i thought it was a good price, it just might come back and bite me like a gator!

Royal 804 with coke graphics what is the going price for one?

Coinco mag50 with a coinco coin mech and year old deck for cooling.

Moonbeam!

My internet been out since Monday, don't bother me but it does make it hard to ask silly question about these Royal's machines!

I got the machine for $300 and i thought it was a good price, it just might come back and bite me like a gator!

Royal 804 with coke graphics what is the going price for one?

Coinco mag50 with a coinco coin mech and year old deck for cooling.

I'd say you got a great price on that machine - around here I see the 804s ranging from $500 up to $1,200 but I  don't see them too often,  we've got a  lot of old Vendos which I won't buy for any price.

I'd say you got a great price on that machine - around here I see the 804s ranging from $500 up to $1,200 but I  don't see them too often,  we've got a  lot of old Vendos which I won't buy for any price.

Thanks moondog:

TC out of Baton Rouge pm me about wanting to sell this machine, $500.

He sent me pictures of it by text and it does look good, damn that is a big machine!

There is one in the break room at work, I know they strained to get that muther in there!

At least it will fit under mom's house till I find a place for it.

Thanks moondog:

TC out of Baton Rouge pm me about wanting to sell this machine, $500.

He sent me pictures of it by text and it does look good, damn that is a big machine!

There is one in the break room at work, I know they strained to get that muther in there!

At least it will fit under mom's house till I find a place for it.

The key is to match the size of your soda machine to what your snack machine will do.  If your snack machine needs filling once a week, then a big soda machine is critical.  The other place those big soda machines work well is in a soda only account where it may allow you to only service it once a month.  Less trips equal more profit

The key is to match the size of your soda machine to what your snack machine will do.  If your snack machine needs filling once a week, then a big soda machine is critical.  The other place those big soda machines work well is in a soda only account where it may allow you to only service it once a month.  Less trips equal more profit

Big machine moondog!

1996 model Royal, but all works fine!

Pictures to large to attach!

I have a automotive shop I'm putting it in, the persons shop builds race cars and their is people all the time in and out of his shop.

it is large enough to leave it three to four weeks before it needs to be refilled!

No commission!

;D

Big machine moondog!

1996 model Royal, but all works fine!

Pictures to large to attach!

I have a automotive shop I'm putting it in, the persons shop builds race cars and their is people all the time in and out of his shop.

it is large enough to leave it three to four weeks before it needs to be refilled!

No commission!

;D

Beats leaving it under your mom's house and for 5 bills you got a good score there.

Archived