Pusherman

Bravo Duck

Tom,

I had recently raised this question to the other mods as well. I was a bit concerned because he hasn't been on since hurricane Ike passed through his area.

It is highly unusual for him to not check in. I'm a bit concerned myself.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any off-board communications with push? I'm more than a bit concerned about him. He is a charter member here and has never been gone this long. Something's up.

Last seen 9/25/08

Steve

I have never talked to him other then through PM's and regular board posts. I thought about sending him a PM to let us know what was up to make sure he was ok. I will send him a PM if no one else has done that so we don't bombard his email with PM's.

I know he had a good size area to cover but he has been gone too long. Did he also do racks & cranes besides the pushers? I found these 4 auctions on Ebay from zquarters : Lot of 25 Northwestern 7 machine bulk vending racks...Lot of 10 Brand 4 column sticker machines...Lot of 10 Innovative Industries Play to Win Flipper machine...Rainbow skill cranes excellent condition. Fifteen available. All are local pick up only. He lives real close to there and it could be his or just a coincidence.

• 2 weeks later...