Nationwide Vending Locators

NVLINC

Hi Everyone i just wanted to get my name out here on this site, I am a new Locator in the business. I would like to give some information on my background and my company. I started Telemarketing when i was 16 years old, I was one of the best in the company. I worked there for 2 years then i got my mortgage broker license, played around with that for a while, And then i bought 10 vendstar 3000's. I knew a few people in town who let me put my machines in there companies, but the other machines i called a locating company to do them for me. for 7 machines i paid 385 dollars, 55 a machine, and i was absolutely disgusted with the results i got. So i went on yellowpages.com and started calling companies in my area to see if i could place a machine in there lobby and/or break-room. Withing 1 day i had the rest of my machine's placed and making money. Bought more, placed them, and so on and so on, i went from 10 machines to 88 in 5 weeks. Well as it goes the mortgage industry has been corrupted and its just a dead industry, So i went out got my business license, and Have been running NATIONWIDE VENDING LOCATORS ever since. My Promise to my clients is to get them into good locations without the hassle and mis-leading promises that these locating companies offer.

Feel free to e-mail me or call me for a quote. Also If anyone has any questions or need any advice or motivation within there own companies im available 24/7 I would love to encourage and motivate all new-comers into the vending Industry!!! Thanks, Rocky Lewis , Nationwide Vending Locators

NVLINC@aol.com or 239-872-7645

No the web-site is not up yet. When acquiring a new client I like to spend some time on the phone to get some basic information , find out exactly what im working with, how many machines, type of machine's , charities if any, the area that the client handles, and go from there, send out a contract/invoice, and once i get it back start my process and get the job done

Well welcome to the board. I am sure when you get the web site up it will help increase the business from the group here. It might also help if you placed an ad on this site with Steve. We have a few good locators that people use and I am sure there is room for another one.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This person took $200 from me in June and got me No locations, The one he did send me was a one man garage with few customers, others with local address for fake companies. Now he has a new email because he can't use paypal under the old one because he would have to pay me back, New phone number as well, his aggrement form is below.

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:41:14 -0400

Subject: Agreement Form

To: g_r_vending@hotmail.com

U.S. Vending Locators

9850 Merle Dr.

N. Fort Myers, FL 33917

Tel: 239-738-1022

Agreement

This Agreement is between U.S. Vending Locators and __________________________________.

I, Rocky Lewis, owner and operator of U.S. Vending Locators agree that I will Provide _______ Vending Locations to the above Person/Company

For the Rate of _____________. Allow 2 Business days For each 10 Locations unless otherwise informed.

Warranty

U.S. Vending Locators Insures that at any time within the first 90 Days of Receiving Your Locations That if they are not producing a profit that we will Provide a new location within 1 Business Day. 

Dated this ____ day of __________, 2008,

Rocky Lewis

Rocky Lewis

USE AT OWN RISK BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is partly true I had done 5 locations for GR Vending in syracuse back in the early part of June he recieved all his locations then tried saying he had 2 of them already, 1 was out of his area (he provided me the zip codes he serviced)  and 2 were not good enough for him. I was sceptical but still replaced the locations , i e-mailed him the new locations and then a week later paypal was letting me know that this gr vending is requestion the money back , i dont believe the first 5 had all the problems he stated, i feel like he got 10 locations for FREE and Gary im not giving you your 200 back i think you had this planned out seeing me just starting out. I have debated this with paypal and im not working for FREE. If you would like to speak to me PLEASE call me 239-872-7645. Check me out with the Better Business Bureau.But whatever you have against me after YOU tried to get over on ME is unbelieveable. BEWARE of GR Vending

You never replaced any locations but only gave me excuess as to what was taking so long (computer died, out of town) Like I posted you got me one location, A one man garage, and the owner even told you that there would be no reason to place a machine there, yet you sent it to me anyway. Your a Fraud and the people here know me alot better than you do and I would hope they dont give you a red cent. Good luck

Gary

G@R Vending

Dealing with Locators 101

Continue to use only locators with positive reviews from credible established vendors. This board is sort of a credit score for locators.

Never give an unproven locator a large order or a large deposit upfront.

Start with 3 locations and if satisfied, continue to do just small orders of 3 to 5 until a comfort level is met. If the locator balks at that, then move on to someone else.

A few more quotes.

"Trust but verify."  Ronald Reagan.

"Trust no one in vending and locators even less."  Anonymous vendor from another board.

"On the evolutionary scale, Locators evolved and are charted somewhere between maggots and roaches." Charles Darwin. (If he were still alive that is (lol)).

I have worked with over 25 locators over the past 8 years and only 3 or 4 were decent. You are taking a big risk working with unproven and unrated locators.

If any locator is for real, he will allow for small orders from many vendors who in turn will build up positive feedback and subsequently place larger orders.

Note: the negative comments here obviously do not apply to the positive rated locators.  Keep up the great work Midwest, Kickstart, Firstchoice.  Even Darwin was wrong a few times.  Would really like to see some more locators added to the postive reviews.  But you gotta earn it.  Bizops and locators like to feast on newbies, but it just won't fly here.

Jax

Dealing with Locators 101

Continue to use only locators with positive reviews from credible established vendors. This board is sort of a credit score for locators.

Never give an unproven locator a large order or a large deposit upfront.

Start with 3 locations and if satisfied, continue to do just small orders of 3 to 5 until a comfort level is met. If the locator balks at that, then move on to someone else.

A few more quotes.

"Trust but verify."  Ronald Reagan.

"Trust no one in vending and locators even less."  Anonymous vendor from another board.

"On the evolutionary scale, Locators evolved and are charted somewhere between maggots and roaches." Charles Darwin. (If he were still alive that is (lol)).

I have worked with over 25 locators over the past 8 years and only 3 or 4 were decent. You are taking a big risk working with unproven and unrated locators.

If any locator is for real, he will allow for small orders from many vendors who in turn will build up positive feedback and subsequently place larger orders.

Note: the negative comments here obviously do not apply to the positive rated locators.  Keep up the great work Midwest, Kickstart, Firstchoice.  Even Darwin was wrong a few times.  Would really like to see some more locators added to the postive reviews.  But you gotta earn it.  Bizops and locators like to feast on newbies, but it just won't fly here.

Jax

Can I get an "AMEN"!

All,

A little update on this. I contacted Rocky and he offered to give me 2 locations without paying upfront. I agreed to this because only one person so far has come forward and said they had problems with him. As everyone knows, sometimes a business deal just goes bad, so I'm willing to give Rocky a chance.

And this is no disrespect to Gary. All of the locators here that people like - Midwest, Kickstart, First Choice, etc. have had people who had problems with them.

Another reason is that he is the only locator besides Midwest who says they'll replace a location if it doesn't make a minimum amount of money each month. And I mean replace all locations, not a % like Kickstart does.

He has found one location so far and I'll contact them tomorrow for placement.

I told Rocky I'd give him an honest review - good or bad.

I'll keep everyone informed.

Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks for stepping up. When you are ready, make sure your complete and "official" review is posted in the "Locator Review" section so I can give him a proper positive/negative rating.

Steve

OK, here is the final result.

Rocky got me a single location (I asked for two). I placed the machine there last week - it seems like a good spot.

Unfortunately I got an email from him today stating that due to staffing problems he was going to close his business.

Some thoughts...

1) He communicated very well with me. Whenever I called I got a call back within the hour. He gave me regular calls/emails about his efforts to find me locations.

2) At $40/pop he is pretty inexpensive.

3) He has a replacement guarantee.

4) The one location he found me seems to be good. Also, he said he wouldn't charge me for it since he was going out of business.

If he started up again I would definitely use him. I know that some people had a negative experience with him, but people have had negative experiences with my favorite locators Midwest.

Kevin