Seaga VC16S not dispensing sodas consistently

mauralynne

I purchased this brand new and it's been inconsistent since the first day.  It is always saying the selections are sold out when they are full.  I clear the errors & the only way to temporarily fix it is to push the first can back and do a test dispense.  The next time I push that selection it works.  As soon as I leave though it says sold out.  The site's employees have also figured out they can just reach in and get free sodas without much work....and they do so when it won't dispense.  The company's customer service has been useless.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum, mauralynne.  I'm sorry you had to find out how poor the quality of Seaga's imported machines is.  That is why we don't recommend their machines to anyone. 

Your sold out issue can be directly attributed to the poor design of the sold out paddles and the sold out switches.  You first need to ensure that your rear spacer is far enough forward so that your products will press the sold out paddles against the sold out switches, activating them.  Additionally, their paddle design makes the spring action of the switch arms to be the only pressure against the weight of the metal paddles.  This means that when the column does sell out the spring action of the switch isn't always strong enough to push the paddle away from the switch so that the switch can signal a sold out condition.  This then causes continued vending of an empty column.  If you feel that the switch arm needs to be adjusted in any way then you must first remove the motor to access the switch.

The ability to reach in and steal products is something that you probably can't rectify only due to the design of the machine.  Your only choice then is to stop that behavior or remove the machine from the account.

Archived