New member, posted a few days ago, no can download

Lbfrozen

Hi all,

I am a relatively new member (less than two weeks). I posted in new members a few days ago, and I have engaged in PM. I am currently getting the same download error about which other new members have posted. Are download privileges manually granted by an administrator and not given automatically with a published post?

Thanks much,

Matt

There appears to be a glitch in the system. I'm not sure why your post count is stuck at zero. I'll look into it.

Matt,

I can't find the problem but I've manually added the 2 posts you've made to your post count. This will allow you to download.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the same problem, but I was downloading files yesterday in the downloads section and apparently I had exceeded my daily allotment. Well, this morning I get the same error in that I cannot download anything as I've exceeded my daily allotment.

It looks like you downloaded all 5 files between 4:15 and 4:22 yesterday. Based on the wording in the settings area, (24 hour limit) I am assuming that you will be able to download again at 4:15 today.

Let me know if that is not the case.

It looks like you downloaded all 5 files between 4:15 and 4:22 yesterday. Based on the wording in the settings area, (24 hour limit) I am assuming that you will be able to download again at 4:15 today.

Let me know if that is not the case.

Ok, thanks. I'll come back later and check.

Archived