Coinco 903030

laip51

If you're referring to a single price machine, which I'm sure an old Vendo would be, tip your coin acceptor down from the top of the coin mech and locate the price switches.  They start on the left at .05 and double in value as you move to the right.  To get a $1 price you need the 5th switch on for .80 and the 3rd switch on for .20 which will add up to the $1 vend price.

I am aware of the switches but this Coinco has only 4 rather than 5, so the most it will permit is .75. If you know of one with 5 switches that works with the V-214, I would like to buy. At the present time, the coins do not register but go to the coin return. If this isn't easily fixed, I guess it should be scrapped. Too bad, because it is a neat little machine for a small shop.

Then you have an old Coinco S75 coin mech.  It will need to be upgraded to a newer coin mech in order to go to a better price.  That will also give you a much better and reliable electronic coin mech.  Let me know if you'd like me to send you one.

Archived