Fun week.

Raredory

I had a funny thing happen to me this week. I went to place a machine at a bar and they told me they didn't want anymore machines and that I could take the other one, that was already there, with me. Ofcourse I didn't take the other machine. But I had to laugh though. Kinda glad they told me no, it was a very shady location with hardly any light inside.

I agree. Could you imagine if something like this happened to one of us? How would you react? How would you be able to "prove" that the machine was indeed yours? As time moves forward, it may be a necessity to keep track of the serial numbers on your machines (if they have SN's).

As time moves forward, it may be a necessity to keep track of the serial numbers on your machines (if they have SN's).

Some vendors put numbers on their machines ( and others even name them, lol).  I am going to do this in the spring.

I have numbers for each machine. I have stickers that go on the back of the machines with all the contact info, and then that number. I also carve the number into bottom of the base. I also have "Guth Vending - For Service - Number" on custom made price decals. Two reasons for this:

A. Other Vendors will know that this is just another Guth Vending machine.

B. It is seen by everyone to sees the machine (People call alot)

Kyle