Saeco Tokens

Carrie G

I am a Saeco Rubino 200 operator in Canada, and have a new customer that wants to use the token system for coffee.  Seaga does not sell the tokens any more, and not sure if they are going to carry them again, so I am wondering if anyone has Saeco tokens that they would like to sell?   I would also be interested in any information about where to buy tokens that may work.

Thank you, for any help on this subject!

If you have a coin mech in your machine (the only way to accept tokens) then there are many token sizes available for a variety of uses, but your coin mech then has to be tuned to assign a value to the specific token you decide to use.  You can get tokens at Suzo-Happ and Betson.  Make sure you get tokens that are the same size as a quarter so you know they will work in your coin mech.  Then get the coin mech tuned for the value you will assign to the token, unless your machine can recognize a token to allow any single vend.  All tokens will be directed to the coin box when accepted as they won't have any coin tube value.

• 4 weeks later...

Good Luck !

Canmax tokens are., of course, no longer available.

Saeco tokens: I bought all available supply in 2011, and need all the supply + more.

Solution:  You can tokens minted, that weigh and respond to the Coinco3 coin-ops.

All the best.

Archived