How to vend 2-1 inch gumballs in a Seaga machine?

zorbavending

Because all my locations prefer no gum! they said I could keep he gum for a short time to run the globes down a little (to cut my losses) but they want all candy in the heads. I have 1800 balls in inventory and think half a profit would get rid of them instead of tossing them in the garbage!.

Why not switch the gumballs over to Mini-Kaboom jawbreakers and find a location that will take gumballs. They will last for a good while. Thats why I carry jawbreakers and gumballs in case a location does not want gum. The cost is about the same.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I have all my machines placed in no gum places, but I am buying another batch of new machines soon and will try to use the gum then. all my placements are in adult locations. my last 2 locations went to a Perkins restaurant, and a Walgreen's employee break room.

Why not switch the gumballs over to Mini-Kaboom jawbreakers and find a location that will take gumballs. They will last for a good while. Thats why I carry jawbreakers and gumballs in case a location does not want gum. The cost is about the same.

I have heard from other experienced vendors that jawbreakers are bad for business in that kids think they are gumball and try to chew them or try to swallow them and they end up being a choking hazard.  Have you heard of any such problems?

Most vendors use special wheels to vend 2for1 gumballs.  The 3rd party vendor of these wheels sells them for Oak and NorthWestern but not specifically for saegas.  I don't know if either will work with a seaga, but it might.

Try links food service at http://www.linksfoodservice.com to order yours.  Try one of each and see if one fits.

Optionally, you can take out the riser and see if that might give the wheel enough room to put 2 gumballs into the well when vending.

dperry

I have not heard of that problem. Mine are in adult areas anyway and have the jawbreaker label.

McMEnterpr

I don't think you will find a two for one wheel in a Vendstar. It is hard enough trying to find a gumball wheel on Ebay for it. Not sure if one will fit the XYZ but they don't offer one for it that I know.

Beer980 wrote:

McMEnterpr

I don't think you will find a two for one wheel in a Vendstar. It is hard enough trying to find a gumball wheel on Ebay for it. Not sure if one will fit the XYZ but they don't offer one for it that I know.

Here is a mod I made longtime back to vend bubblegum from a Vendstar, only singles though.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2689&forum_id=1