Cups for Barista Supremo

bhysteria

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me a good site to get the right sized coffee cups for the Barista Supremo? I got a bunch but they are the wrong size, and when I try to find them online using the 70-71 mm dimensions nobody seems to have them or it's not listed right. 

Do you guys have any recommended vendors that fit our machines? 

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me a good site to get the right sized coffee cups for the Barista Supremo? I got a bunch but they are the wrong size, and when I try to find them online using the 70-71 mm dimensions nobody seems to have them or it's not listed right. 

Do you guys have any recommended vendors that fit our machines? 

I am not sure where you are located but you could try ringing these guys to ask if they have a local distributor near you... if you have any old cups that you were using previously they should have a product code on the bottom of the cup

I would think that any standard 7 oz or 8.25 oz cup would be standard in any countertop coffee machine.  The machine should have an adjustable cup ring to accommodate different variations of cups.

I am not sure where you are located but you could try ringing these guys to ask if they have a local distributor near you... if you have any old cups that you were using previously they should have a product code on the bottom of the cup

Sorry... I never added the link

http://icupcorp.com/vending.htm

I read in another post where someone said you can also buy them from Vistar... 

Product Code: #HV08622 

Archived