Sources of Flat Venders or Sticker Machines

ButlersVending

Hello Group,

For those who would like to be a part of it, or are, at least willing to help,  I will be compiling a list of Flat Vender or Sticker Machine Manufacturers. In order to get them all on one list, every possible source should be included ... all at the same time.

If you'd like to add to the list, offer comments, etc. Please send emails with your information to me at bobbutler1@verizon.net ... also, state if you want your name used or if you'd like to be left anonymous.

This should take about a week, or so; please contribute. Thanks.

Bob

Bob,

would love to see the list when your done. I just started in the flat vending. I have 2 Beaver flat vend and I am impressed with the quality. I have a friend who can make custom sticker, so we are working on stickers that appeal to locals.

To date, two Operators have written. I'd hoped to make this a group effort, but it hasn't happened. However, I do know just about all of the major players in temporary tattoos and stickers, so outside help isn't absolutely necessary. {Sometimes, help form others is enjoyable; plus, there is always something one person will know that the other doesn't.}

By this weekend, I'll enumerate each, and offer some contact information, etc.

Bob

Bob

im sure you know most or all of them but no matter what dont forget don limkin

of advance he is the person that design the AA MACHINE which sold more than any other flat vending machine. Don now is in notrhern california and makes the best flat vendor ever. if you need info to get intouch with him e mail me.

Simon

Simon,

You're absolutely right! I wish that I could afford to buy a truck-load of his 8-Select Machine. Currently, we do have several of them. Don is great ... he's very bright, knowledgeable about Vending History, his own business, politics, and just about most other topics. I'd love to be just half as smart as he is!

He sold his business and the rights to manufacture the old Advance machines to A&A, many years ago. Then he tried retirement, ... something that he really didn't seem to like for a permanent situation, so not looking at the clock, nor worrying about his age, he started up again as the Kovens had failed to get a non-compete agreement from him.

First, he began as Advance of New Mexico, and now as Advance of California.

Although there are many different machines out there, IMO ... and that of many Operators, is the best over-all, and best for the price. The Advance Machines sold by A&A are good, but those by Don's Advance of California are over-all the ones that should be considered by us all.

Bob

Bob,

I may have missed your introduction to the forums so please excuse me for asking again. How many flat venders/sticker machines do you operate? Next question. What do you find to be the best selling items both in tattoos and in stickers? What do you use as a determining factor in your selection for both?

I have tried what I thought was best, which hasn't always worked out for me. I do a real good job with Sugar Tattoos by VSI, Football stickers by A&A & Ultimate Tattoos by VSI. I started out putting a couple of hundred cards in each column. I realized very quickly that, that was a mistake. If they are slow movers it slows down sales for months. Bad move on my part. Now I buy 300 count and put 100 in each machine. This helps me rotate products quicker and eliminates the slow selling issues.

As you well know, all these companies are trying to sell you their "best selling" tattoos and stickers. I am reluctant to buy more when I am seating on slow selling stock. I know if it's not selling, you have to get them out of the stores, and I have, but now I have cases of product seating in my garage.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Gary