Programming Vendo 407

TacomaVending

I have a Vendo 407 that is leased from coke. It is a multiprice unit with mostly 12 oz cans. I do have an energy drink selection, but its sales are slow due to the machine only accepting a single one. It does not stack the one dollar bill, it holds it in escrow until after the purchase so the remaining money to purchase the energy drink must come in change. The machine is missing the sticker on the inside that guides you through the menu to change settings. I am pretty sure I just need to turn off the escrow function under one of the "con" menus, but I am not sure which one to change. Does anyone know how to have it stack the bills so it can accept more than one. Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenneth

If your board is a version 5.1 or 5.2 then go to the Options menu and set select button one to 1 and button two to 2.  Then make four purchases with coins after which the multiple bill acceptance should work.

My machine must have a different board than the 5.1 or 5.2 you mention. The programming of this machine is similar to my DN501E and Royal machines. I think I may have seen SIII on the board somewhere but I can't remember. I did solve the problem though.

I found a sticker inside the machine that described the programming of the Con settings. It was formatted differently than other programming stickers that I have read so that is why I missed it the first time. The escrow functions are controlled by Con8 and Con9. Both Con8 and Con9 were set to 1 which escrowed the first bill. By changing Con8 to 0 and leaving Con9 at 1 the machine now stacks every bill until the highest price is met which is how I wanted it to operate.

I just wanted to add the solution to make searching this thread more valuable.

Kenneth

You must have a Coke door which changes all the programming to Coke-only programming. Your board is either a 5.2, a 6.2 (rare) or a Coke version of a 9.1. All of the .2 revisions mean they are Coke boards.

Archived