Dominos

davidsurvz

I would think that a corporate chain like Dominoes would have a formal policy agaist them in the public lobby area. However, they may allow them in the kitchen for employee use. If you got the lobby, good for you. Maybe the regional manager is a nice guy and allows it to stay.

Jax

I just got a Hungy Howie's from Kickstart. Right next to the counter. $16 in the first 18 days so it might be a $25+ a month location. I ran into another one with a 4 way rack in it so they seem to be open to it. They have worked with my charity before so it may be a way into these places. You may want to look at their corporate page for hints. This is from Hungry Howie's: http://www.hungryhowies.com/about/community.aspx

I was looking at some of these same type locations and noticed they are located near large housing areas(apartments,condos,etc).I had a Papa John's and another local pizza chain and both were pulled after 3 months for lack of revenue.They don't have any dining facilities and also rely on delivery service.I guess if you have some extra machines you could give it a try,but maybe not get your hopes up too much.

I would think that a corporate chain like Dominoes would have a formal policy agaist them in the public lobby area. However, they may allow them in the kitchen for employee use. If you got the lobby, good for you. Maybe the regional manager is a nice guy and allows it to stay.

Jax

Although there are some "Corporate" owned stores out there, about 87% of the Domino's are on a Owner operator type setting.

Since it opened in Nov. of 2006  there has only been 4 times a Rep from Domino's Corporate office has been inside this store.  First time we weren't even open yet, 2nd time was for the grand opening.  the other 2 times were based on customer complaints.  and they called to let us know a time frame that they would be in.  "Someone from Corporate office will be at your store between the weeks of -------" 

In the past it has always been a 2 week window.

.They don't have any dining facilities and also rely on delivery service.I guess if you have some extra machines you could give it a try,but maybe not get your hopes up too much.

Islander you bring up a good point.  The Little Ceasers pizza rest. do not have delivery service.  All there business was walkin with no dinning facilities.