Mission Crane Manual

Gs Vending

I have recently aquired a Mission crane which is in an oak cabinet. I can't find any manuals online, so maybe someone can help me here. I'm know these machines are simplistic in design, no advanced functions, but can the strength be adjusted through the board? Or can it only be adjusted through physical means (inserting/ removing a spring on the solenoid; bending prongs)? Also, anybody know how to adjust pricing? I know it can be done as some local Mission cranes jumped up from 50 cents to $1 last year. Any help whether it would be which dip switches to turn on or off, and any other setting related game play (nudge options) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Through my own messing around, I've found that settings are changed by pushing a button on the Maxtrol board. There are 7 settings.

1 adjusts time

2 adjusts price (I can have a $20 per play crane haha)

But 3 - 7 puzzle me.

I assume some of those settings adjust nudge mode, winner every time, vend every time, etc based off the Maxtrol website, but does anyone know specifically? Thanks

• 2 years later...

I recently purchased an Oakmont claw machine made by Mission Crane Service and the operators manual was inside the cabinet.  I know this thread is 3 years old, but in case anyone still needs it, here are the first two pages of the manual that show how to change the settings.

Page1.thumb.jpg.18e7af62711706f3ddeb3392f9b113c4.jpgPage2.thumb.jpg.203105765986ef9e6e971937a7736442.jpg

Archived