RVC 804 dropping multiple bottles

I have a Royal 804 dropping multiple water bottles(Dasani 20oz). It happens about every fifth vend. I adjusted the drop sensor and still the same problem. Just wondering if anyone had this issue and how they corrected it? SDEP is on 1. Spacers are set correctly as well as the product cradle.

Thanks!

Is this in one of the corners where the drop sensor isn't very sensitive? If it's a rear corner and you have a can selection in the machine you might want to put the cans in the rear corner because they tend to drop a little harder whereas the bottle is released in two pulls of the rabbit which, along with the short drop to the chute, the bottle doesn't impact very hard.

Is this in one of the corners where the drop sensor isn't very sensitive? If it's a rear corner and you have a can selection in the machine you might want to put the cans in the rear corner because they tend to drop a little harder whereas the bottle is released in two pulls of the rabbit which, along with the short drop to the chute, the bottle doesn't impact very hard.

It's the front left corner when facing the machine. I'll try to put a can there and a bottle in the middle.

Archived