How do I put a rack together?

new2this

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-16802311020828_2030_4006603

First, I would like to say thanks for all help and feedback.  This is my first attempt at racks.  I thought I would always do candy but an opportunity presented itself and I couldn't say no.  Secondly, I did several searches with different word combinations but none answered my questions on how to put this together properly.  It would be great if they would add directions but they do not.  Any "detailed" instructions on how to put this together would be greatly appreciated. 

Coop

Well that sucks if you have never done it before. I guess you are going to have to lay everything out and try to reason it together. I would group all the bolts and nuts by size and just try to see what fits where as you go. Maybe make a diagram as you go for the next one.

Hi,

Thanks everyone. Once I laid everything out and realized I still didn't know what I was doing, I then called a friend and he got it done. It was very simple but I needed to see one built, now if I decide to continue racks I will always know how to build one.

T-bird

It's a LYPC from gumballmachinefactory.com

Coop