Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Try CNA insurance as they've served the vending industry for quite a while now.  Don't expect to insure your actual games from theft or damage (way to expensive) but just get liability coverage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...