Questions about Racks

dperry

I seem to be following the same evolution that Bob detailed for vendors.  I am a charity single-head gumball vendor, and I am feeling the need to expand into higher vending capacities.  To that end, I am ready to order my first rack.  But, I have a few questions.

My first rack will consist of 4-5 machines.  On the top, I plan on having a 2-column advance flat machine with a NW 2" capsule machine.  The bottom will consist of 2-3 oak vistas with 1.1" caps, gumballs and candy (in that order).

My first question is: With that setup, can I fit the 2 on top and 3 on the bottom on a 27" rack, or will I need a 35" rack?

Sticker and tats are usually sold in packs of 300.  How many will an advance column hold?  Do the cardboard envelopes come with the flats, or do I have to buy them separately?

I'm planning on getting the 25" capsule machine.  I figure I will start off right away with 75c vends for the capsules.  So, how many caps will that machine hold?  I want to know because I need to decide how much product to buy for my first purchase.

My first question is: With that setup, can I fit the 2 on top and 3 on the bottom on a 27" rack, or will I need a 35" rack?

Darryl, a 27" rack will be fine. I have the same setups on 24" racks.

Sticker and tats are usually sold in packs of 300.  How many will an advance column hold?  Do the cardboard envelopes come with the flats, or do I have to buy them separately?

Im not sure how many the machine holds, I usually only put 100 or so in. Yes, the sleeves are included.

I'm planning on getting the 25" capsule machine.  I figure I will start off right away with 75c vends for the capsules.  So, how many caps will that machine hold?  I want to know because I need to decide how much product to buy for my first purchase.

Sorry I cant say exactly how many caps the machine will hold, Ive never counted. What I can tell you is that you won't fit 250 in at once and that is the standard quantity. I run mostly 20" machines and I can fill 6 or 7 machines with 250 caps.

Steve

20 inch machines without extra back will hold apx 165 2 inch cap with the big back close to 240 to 250.

Simon,

Did you mean 30" machines? All but 1 of my racks have 20" machines and there is no way I'm fitting 165 2" caps in there. Like I said above, I don't know the exact number because I've never counted but I would estimate it at less than 50. I can fill at least (6) 20 inch machines from a 250ct case.

Steve

OK, you got me wondering if I was going crazy. I had to go count. I just filled up a 30" machine with 2 in caps and was able to fit 147 caps in there. Using that figure, I think that maybe I can fit 75 in the 20" machine? :shock:

Steve

I think you are right antonio. I don't trust my own math. The only thing I know for certain right now is that I can fit 147 in the 30" machine. I will count how many I can get in the 20" tomorrow when I service.

Steve