Cold Drinks - Not refunding

I have a Cold Drinks soda machine, I believe the control board has been replaced in it? My problem at the moment is if I put coins or a dollar in and I press the refund button it doesn't spit change, it just does nothing. Another thing I have an issue with is, my cousin told me when you put coins in that they are supposed to fall into the coin acceptor to store for change? When I put coins in it registers the coins, just doesn't hold them, it spits down into my coin box.

I can't find any where online information about the control board besides it's by Versatile. The numbers on the board is: CDMP-A4 9526 and under a chip it says CDMP 3410 0038

The chip says: Copyright © 1996 Versatile Control Systems VC-CDMP Rev. 1.05

I also was looking through some of the options under the buttom that I press on the control board, these options below I have no clue what they do.

CP

ESCR

ALE

SHOP

FORC

Codes possibly?

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a manual for this control board or tell me what I need to do for it to return change? Please and Thank you!

Breck

It sounds like you have Force Vend turned on (Forc). Press the mode switch 3 times to see Set Opt on the display. Now press the .05 switch which should display the Forc setting. If it's On then press .05 again to turn it Off. Now try getting the machine to return money. If it still won't do it then your coin return on the coin mech isn't working. Keep in mind that Forc might be on to prevent people from using the machine as a bill changer.

If the coin tubes are not full but coins go to the coin box instead of the coin tubes then you have a bad coin mech.

You can PM me if you need a replacement mech.

It sounds like you have Force Vend turned on (Forc). Press the mode switch 3 times to see Set Opt on the display. Now press the .05 switch which should display the Forc setting. If it's On then press .05 again to turn it Off. Now try getting the machine to return money. If it still won't do it then your coin return on the coin mech isn't working. Keep in mind that Forc might be on to prevent people from using the machine as a bill changer.

If the coin tubes are not full but coins go to the coin box instead of the coin tubes then you have a bad coin mech.

You can PM me if you need a replacement mech.

Thank you soo much for the information, I'm going to try this tonight when I see my machine, I'll keep you posted what happens.

Archived