normal turn around for 30 Triples

takeabreak

Take,

I've never used Midwest.  I guess the answer would be where you live.  Some areas are more challenging then others.  The locator I use can usually find 3-5 machine a week.  Which from what I read here, seems pretty good.  My opinion if you get all these locations by mid January, I would be happy.

Are these the first group of machine you've bought?

I think a trick to a locator is getting to the location ASAP after the locator calls, so I try not to locate more then 5 machines a week.  I also somethings use 2 locators so all my eggs are not in 1 basket.

Thanks T-bird and BluePlate. Now I won't be as anxious and will sleep better at night. I was going to do a bunch of smaller orders but I decided to take the discount at 25 or more. I also am using kickstart for another 5 that I had. Do you consider Kickstart Quicker as he states "lightning fast?"

takeabreak

You could have joined the locator contest with two of those machines in the poll section to see how they compare. We are needing a couple of more people to join in if anyone else is considering using a locator real soon.

Takeabreak, it is like BluePlate said...it depends on where you live.

I've ordered 20 machines from MW and gotten replacements for about another 5-6 locations from them.

For my first order of 10, I think I had to wait 2 weeks total - but they had 5 after the first week. For my second order of 10 I had all of those in one week.

Another thing to consider is the holidays. I was going to place another order with them and they said I should probably wait until Jan as it was hard to locate this time of year.

Kevin