set up new machines at the location?

takeabreak

I just bought and received 30 XYZ triples.  I set 3 of them up and seemed very easy to do.  I am considering just setting the rest up at the locations.  Has anyone done this and did it become a problem as far as disrupting the business'.   

Are they the Easy Pros?  If they are I would set them up where you have them stored then bring them to the location.  The boxes these things come in will make a real mess on location.  Trust me.

I would never set the machines up at the location. It makes you look pretty unprofessional.

Try unpacking them at home, leaving the base and pole off until you get to the location. Set the vend amounts, get all labels in place, and get everything working at home. Fill them when you place them (If the top was to turn over in the car, the candy will mix together. Been there, and it's not fun).

For me, I just put them all together and prop them up in the back of my SUV. The candy does not mix at the angle I set them. When I get to the location, I just open the back of my car, pull them out, and dolly them in (I can fit 3 triples/doubles, 5 singles in the back).

Kyle

I always set up at my house then we put it in the Jeep and roll it in. I fill them up and spin a few . Of course giving the people there the treats. I have been getting this small plastic cups and when I spin a few quarters I empty the candy in the cup them give it away.

In my humble opinion I think you should do as much prep as you can before you get to the location. The quicker you get that machine up and ready for business the better you come across to the business owner and the less you are in the way of customer traffic. Plus if there is a stripped screw hole or missing part you are kind wasting your time if you are on location when you find out.

I will have to agree with what everone else is saying here. It is much easier to set up your machines at home not matter what type you are using. You look more professional when arriving at your new location with nice looking ASSEMBLED machines.

I will have to agree with what everone else is saying here. It is much easier to set up your machines at home not matter what type you are using. You look more professional when arriving at your new location with nice looking ASSEMBLED machines.

Right!  And don't let the location know how easy/hard it is to setup a machine because then they might get it in their minds that they can do the same thing and won't need you at all.