Newbie with a couple questions.

So I'm now in the vending game. I bought an acct that has 2 snack machines, 1 glass front and a Dixie narco can machine. It's a very busy acct. Should keep me busy and get me started at learning the ins and outs

Couple questions. On the glass front machine. It's a 45 selection bevmax. Having a little issue with bottles leaning forward and not coming up to be vended next. Should I just clean the track? If so then with what?

Also the 2 snack machines are rowe. A bit older. I don't know the exact model number right now. My question is can I test vend on rowe snack machines? Is there a mode to do that. I realize you might need the model to answer that but I'm hoping it's the same for most rowe snacks.

Does the Bevmax have pushers behind the products? If not then you need updated slides with pushers. You may also have incorrect shims for the sticking products. This machine requires you to have the proper shims to match your package sizes so you can't be moving things around without properly shimming them. You can also spray FOOD GRADE silicone on the slides.

The Rowe snacks can be test vended but the method is different on the 4900 (red display) and the 5900 (blue display). On the 4900 you first enter the item number you want to test then press the test vend button on the corded control. Don't press test vend first or it will run every motor. On the 5900 I believe you enter mode 0, then enter the selection to test, but I'm a little foggy on that right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just bought a Glassfront Beverage Vender model DN 2145

I have the manual for this but apparently a company called Provending in Australia bought a whole stack of them and put them into Seven Eleven shops.

Provending changed the mother board and the screen display with their own so they could keep track of stock etc remotely.

They then went bankrupt and the machines were sold off. This is how I bought one.

They gave me the manual for the machine but no manual on how to program their new board.

I can get into the program menu and do things but I can't work out how to set what number (eg B3 or E4) to make the right drink dispense.Glassfront Beverage Vender model DN 2145

Can anybody help?

If the standard manual doesn't help you with the programming then you might have some kind of oddball logic board.  If you could post a photo of the logic board we could see if it's not standard.  If it is standard then you may have an unknown password locking you out of the programming. 

Archived