First machine

Hello all,

So I went down to my city hall today and I applied for my business license! ;D ;D I'm looking online at machines while I wait for the license to be mailed.  I can get either a DN 501E or 600E (bottles and cans) for $1395 or a DN 501 (cans only) for $1195... Which one should I go for?  Is there any difference in quality or availability of parts, etc?

Thanks for your help!

Parts are available for any of those.  If you think you might want to sell bottles sometime then the 501E is a good choice due to the multiprice and multiple products it can handle.  That $200 difference will go a long way.  I wouldn't do a 600E unless you really need the capacity because it's a much heavier machine to move.

Parts are available for any of those.  If you think you might want to sell bottles sometime then the 501E is a good choice due to the multiprice and multiple products it can handle.  That $200 difference will go a long way.  I wouldn't do a 600E unless you really need the capacity because it's a much heavier machine to move.

Thanks for such a quick response!  Yeah, I think I'll go with the 501E... I can't seem to find many varieties of cans around here, but it could just be that I've been looking at Costco. ;D I've got to find an account now, but I'm not sure that it will be too hard; there are lots of repair shops without machines around here.  I'll probably call the equipment people tomorrow to see how many they have left.

Archived