Please help me identify this machine

Recently I purchased two 9-selection mechanical vending machines via craigslist for a low price. Unfortunately, the seller did not know what brand they were and could only provide 1 stock picture that when I back searched via google, came up with nothing.

I direly need to identify these, as they are mechanical and have adjustable prices, but I do not know how to adjust them so I need the manual to inform me what to do. So if anyone could please help me identify the model or make and get me going towards a manual, I would be extremely grateful. Below is a link to the images.

http://imgur.com/a/FdJaa

SouthKing,

The picture shows a table top VENEX manual snack machine. I got started using these type machines 20 years ago. They will work in small locations where an honor box was used before. Can easily be cheated by fake coins or even paper jammed in with quarters so that it does not fall into tray below when handle is rotated. Changing the pricing on the selections is a pain also.

Foodjunky

SouthKing,

The picture shows a table top VENEX manual snack machine. I got started using these type machines 20 years ago. They will work in small locations where an honor box was used before. Can easily be cheated by fake coins or even paper jammed in with quarters so that it does not fall into tray below when handle is rotated. Changing the pricing on the selections is a pain also.

Foodjunky

Thanks a lot Foodjunky! Also, if you could PM more info like the exact model name/number and instructions on how to change pricing, I would be thankful. Please do send a PM, because you are a new user the posts take a while to get approved until you get 5 so a PM on these forums would be quicker.

Southking, I don't think you realize that these machines were made and sold under about a million different names at business opportunity shows.  They are a dime a dozen though some people actually think they are worth money.  There were never any "real" manuals for them and unless you have a parts machine(s) you won't have any of the disks for changing prices.  I might have instructions of some sort with some old paperwork I have and I'll look for that tonight.  Also, the easiest way to steal from them is to turn them upside down so the products all fall out.

No I realise they are not worth a lot. That is why I got them so cheap. I've got a set up that will have them secured down. I just need to figure how to temper with them and then I am good.

No I realise they are not worth a lot. That is why I got them so cheap. I've got a set up that will have them secured down. I just need to figure how to temper with them and then I am good.

Archived