Machine randomly eats money

Hi,

I have a single price DNCB 368 with a Mag50B and a Coinco 3341-S.  I paid a professional to service my machine but instead, had my wallet serviced.

So now it's time to do it myself.

As the title states, this machine will occasionally eat dollar bills and quarters.  I am assuming that the pulses are getting lost going to or a primary board or on the board itself. Where would that be and should it be repaired or replaced. 

TIA,

David

You need to determine if the credit is not resulting in a vend.  If you put coins up to the vend price will it vend?  If you put coins in over the vend price do you get proper change and will it vend?  If you put in a dollar do you get change and will it vend?  If you always get proper change but you don't get a vend when in a proper change and credit condition then you may have a bad motor switch, brake or a bad motor that isn't allowing the vend circuit to complete the vend.  If you are always able to insert money toward another vend following a missed vend then you know the credit is being cancelled when pressing a button.  In this event you need to determine if a single column is the one with this problem or if it's any column at any time.

Archived