Dixie Narco Model E - Pepsi

zrmcm1

Hey All,

New to the forum and new to vending machines.  I have a Dixie Narco Model E.  If I need to provide more information, I can.  Not sure what all is important.  I'm good at working on machines, I just don't have any experience with vending machines.

First, the machine will not turn on.  The machine has been off for 2 years or so because it was not in use.  When I plugged it in (without moving it), the compressor clicked on and the lights came on.  I have now moved the machine (I tilted it on its side).  The machine now will not turn on at all.  The lights don't come on.  The compressor doesn't click on.  Nothing.  I have checked all the fuses and they are fine.  Any suggestions on how to start?

I know this is pretty vague, so let me know if I need to provide more information.

-Zach

You need to troubleshoot the power in order.  Use a voltmeter to see if you have power from the wall outlet, from the compressor plug in the lower left corner of the cabinet/door area, power at the rubber barrel plug that provides 110v to the motors and the door.  If you have wall power but none inside the machine then your main power harness is bad.  I can send you a new one in that event.

Archived