HR-32 Not Turning On After Thunderstorm

My medical office location had a bad thunderstorm and shutdown all the computers including my drink and snack machine.  My CB-500 drink machine actually came back on after a few hours after the thunderstorm.  The snack machine though still doesn't turn on even after I switched on the on switch button inside the cabinet.  It is model 3504 which is the blue display one. 

Problem is the electrical cord of the snack machine is behind the drink machine which is in a tight corner.  Is there anything I can do first before I move the drink machine in order to get to the wall outlet?  Maybe I don't have a choice.  Does the HR-32 electrical cord also have a reset switch in the middle of the cord like the CB-500s do?  Or do I just need to pull out the plug and put it back into the electrical outlet and that should do the job?  Any help is much appreciated.

If they are on the same wall outlet then you can assume you have power to the cord.  You'll have to see behind one of the machines to see if there is a GFCI on your power cord.  If not then check your power supply circuit breakers on the panel where the power switch is.  If they aren't tripped then you probably have a cord GFCI that is tripped or the machine is on another circuit and it is tripped.  Make sure the cord is not damaged coincidentally as well.

Archived