What are these?

T BIRD

A special thanks to Markvend for this tip and info on 14 of these machines with 4 stands.  The guy is not sure what they are.  They almost look like PO 89s righthttp://www.aaglobalind.com/bulk-vending/bulk-vending-machine-equipment-parts/bulk-vending-machines/po89/zoom/po89450front.htm?

Here is the website.  I am picking them up this afternoon around 3PM.http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/for/946528314.html

Or maybe Oak Vistas?

I have a lot of PO89's, I really like them. Most of what I have is the panel style hopper. T, when you go to pick them up - I've been asking people "Did you have any locations that were disappointed you pulled the machines out?". I just bought 2 machines and the guy told me he had some junk yards in the area. Went to the junkyards and brought the machnes back.....

I've been asking people "Did you have any locations that were disappointed you pulled the machines out?".

Blue Plate: That is an excellent tip. One we should all remember.

Ted

I have a lot of PO89's, I really like them. Most of what I have is the panel style hopper. T, when you go to pick them up - I've been asking people "Did you have any locations that were disappointed you pulled the machines out?". I just bought 2 machines and the guy told me he had some junk yards in the area. Went to the junkyards and brought the machnes back.....

I am not sure I understand what you are asking Blue.

The guy he bought them from had pulled them off a route to sell. So he asked if any of his locations were upset that he was pulling the machines. He was told ones that were and got the newly bought machines located right away. That is how I see it, maybe I read it wrong.

I picked the machines up and have them here at home for a thorough clean up.  Among the 14, I have 2 glass globes ( Northwestern ).  They are the first ones that I have seen.  They are kewl!

The guy he bought them from had pulled them off a route to sell. So he asked if any of his locations were upset that he was pulling the machines. He was told ones that were and got the newly bought machines located right away. That is how I see it, maybe I read it wrong.

Yea, that's what I ment.  I just bought a few machines.  I asked the guy "where were these placed?".  He told me about a few junk yards that did well.  He just wanted out of the business, not that the locations were bad. 

I went to the junk yard, the machine had been off location for almost 10 months.  The owner said, "Yea we like the machine here.....go ahead and put it back."