Looking for a good locator in Michigan

Rustinm

Hello,

I am a little frustrated trying to find a good locator. I have about 25 vendstar machines and a couple full size machines that I need to get located. I have tried two different locators already and been disappointed by both. I am in mid Michigan and need to get a good locator. I do not have a lot of money to waste trying to find one. Does anyone know of one in Michigan? Also, I need a source for bottled pop, sams club does not carry everything that I need, any suggestions?

Welcome to Vendiscuss Rustinm.  Look in our locator reviews section for one that suites you.  http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=5  Midwest and Kickstart are the most widely used that get very good reviews.  As for bottles, I wish I knew more about that area but I am in Bulk.  You may try researching if there is a local bottler around (if you haven't already) or maybe try contacting coca~cola or Pepsi.

Again welcome, and make yourself at home.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will locate you for NO MONEY UPFRONT!!  You tour locations and meet the owners BEFORE you Pay anything. Reply back with specific areas along with phone # to contact you. Have Refs in Michigan.

Ken

Do you locate outside of MI?

Vistar has a location in Michigan.  If you don't have any luck with that go to Automatic Merchandise.  Check out the listings they have for distributors nationwide.

Bev

Blue Moose