Locator4u------rodney

candy cartel

I want to give Rodney and his team a big A+++. He located 80 locations for me very fast and with good quality locations! Had a few turn downs and he is replacing them with no questions asked!! I have a large bulk route and am building a large honor box route and will only use Rodney and his team for locating from now on! Anyone have any questions ask me and I'll respond as soon as I can! Thx again rodney!!!!!!!

Do you know if they will try to locate your machines in an establishment that you give to them?  I have many manufacturing plants around me and I want to give them the names of those companies and have them locate my machines there.

Thanks for the info.

hemps

I also use Rodney and have had great luck with both Honor and Bulk. 

Yes they will locate locations you give them. I'm sure that helps them a great deal. 

I have been in bulk over 20 years and just started the honors about 5 months ago. We currently are approaching 200 honor locations and it has passed my expectations. 

The best thing about Rodney is the great communication!

Do you know if they will try to locate your machines in an establishment that you give to them?  I have many manufacturing plants around me and I want to give them the names of those companies and have them locate my machines there.

Thanks for the info.

hemps

If it's boxes yes, on bulk it depends. Some times we can, but not always.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. 

Archived