Hello from Detroit

Vendoland

I am new to the business. I purchased a route four weeks ago from an owner who posted on craigslist. I have three locations, all with drink and snack combo machines. One location also has coffee service. I actually had coin operated newspaper boxes as a teenager and loved it. I am in my mid thirties now and am doing this as a side business that I hope to grow. I'm learning quickly that snacks can be hit or miss depending on location. I honestly would like to stick to just beverages moving forward. I tend to each location once a week and they all seem to be hitting the sales numbers given to me when I purchased. I look forward to learning from this community and contributing whenever possible.

Hello! Welcome to the TVF! If you've got some coin-op experience already, then you've got the "hard" learning out of the way so to speak, so you should be in good shape to move ahead with your business! If you ever have questions or need help, we're here for you! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to the business. I purchased a route four weeks ago from an owner who posted on craigslist. I have three locations, all with drink and snack combo machines. One location also has coffee service. I actually had coin operated newspaper boxes as a teenager and loved it. I am in my mid thirties now and am doing this as a side business that I hope to grow. I'm learning quickly that snacks can be hit or miss depending on location. I honestly would like to stick to just beverages moving forward. I tend to each location once a week and they all seem to be hitting the sales numbers given to me when I purchased. I look forward to learning from this community and contributing whenever possible.

Welcome vendoland my neighbor!(Taylor Michigan)

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Archived