I Found Cajun In The Simpson's!

BaneTrain

Lol I am a fan of the Simpson's and was watching an episode about the school choosing the vending machine contract and bart becomes addicted to them. The captain says "everyone loves a gumball machine but how about a gumbo machine" lol. 

Funny

lol!

Good try!

Not the cajun!

I did have Chicken/sausage gumbo with some tater salad on the side for lunch today!

I only weigh 195 pounds at six foot tall. Stay away from the boudin and hog cracklins!

cajun

Haha I immediately laughed and had to post it when I saw it! If anyone wants to watch the episode it's called heartbroke kid. That sounds delicious but sadly I don't do too well with hot food! Haha never had them but I'll take your advice. I need to stay away from a lot of things for sure. Three years out of college and sadly not the same fit guy I was. Troy from Swamp People can't stay away from the boudin, must be good!

That's awesome! Ever go gator hunting? Ha ha ohh yeah? So when you fire that mossberg you'll say chute em? lol I always laugh when he says that. 

Yes!

I try to stay away from "chute em" but it is hard, given my cajun accent!

The largest gator my uncle and I got was 16' from nose to tip of tail!

This was back in the early seventies! That sob was eating the nutria's out of the traps for us!

That was one old gator!

I still have a couple of teeth from his mouth!

lol!

Ha ha I bet, Idk if you're married but I am sure the ladies love the accent  ;) . Wow that's a hell of a gator! Would of won the swamp off! They seem to like nutria down there but one thing I probably couldn't eat is snapping turtle soup! Maybe fried snapping turtle would be alright though. 

Now THERE'S an idea! :lol:

Hey if he's vending gumbo you can vend cheese cubes for a quarter! lol

Archived