Setting the amount to vend -- can't get my wheels to open far enough

lurtsman

• 4 weeks later...

anyone try using the gumball wheel for MMP in the Seaga Millennia?? Good, bad, indifferent?  Like others, I can't  vend a descent # of product with the pan wheel, so I tried the gum wheel and it seems to work ok. Are there any associated problems I might have in the future??

-Steve

anyone try using the gumball wheel for MMP in the Seaga Millennia?? Good, bad, indifferent?  Like others, I can't  vend a descent # of product with the pan wheel, so I tried the gum wheel and it seems to work ok. Are there any associated problems I might have in the future??

-Steve

I use the gumball wheel for gumballs, that hasn't produced much in sales for me though. I'm giving away large amounts of PMM at my no-commission locations. That's okay with me for now though. I'm only really expecting to be in Iowa for another two years and this is mostly a test run for me. I considered doing a GB wheel, but ended up deciding I could work with the candy wheel.

The problem with using the gumball wheel for vending candy is really an issue of the wheel, but rather the brush housing.  In some cases you can jiggle the handle and candy will come tumbling out.  If you can you the gumball wheel with the candy brush housing, that *may* work.

Lurtsman, run this by us about getting by sales tax when you have an LLC. I just applied for our LLC, the CPA we spoke to did not mention anything about the relationship between sales tax and LLC, not yet anyways. Could you clue me in on this? Thx.