First coffee machine

SchligVend

All these years of being in vending and I have found ways to get away with not providing a coffee vending machine (other then supplying a coffee pot and giving them bags of coffee) but this Car dealership is requiring me to place a coffee machine in their lobby as a courtesy to their customers.....

Me being new this these machines what is the easiest machine to buy to get me by, they need regular coffee (Free) decaf (Free) and everything or anything else I can charge!

Thanks

A car dealer coffee machine will sometimes do as well as a soda machine if you have coffee drinkers employed there.  I had a dealership in the 90's that kicked butt on coffee.  The employees always used to drink far more coffee than customers, but that has probably changed now with the popularity of branded coffee stores.  Because of that you need to provide a high quality cup of coffee in fresh brew or bean grinder format.  Whether you offer a full size machine or a single cup machine, or even a pour over brewer, depends on what the location desires and how you will be paid for your sales.  This one sounds like it won't be an OCS type account unless you do a single cup machine but you might as well do a full size machine so that you will have other items to sell from it.  If they expect YOU to provide free coffee then you should deduct it from their commission, or get them to pay you for each bag of coffee or each cup of coffee.  Don't let them force you to provide free coffee out of your own pocket.  Chances are that's not where they're going with it so you should be able to bill them for the coffee sales.

I can get a machine ready for you if you need it.  I have a National 623 fresh brew, a couple of AP 211s and an AP 213 or two, all fresh brewed.  The 211s have chocolate, cafe mocha and soup in addition to coffee.  The 623 and 213s have chocolate, french vanilla or other flavored coffee, cafe mocha and maybe tea (not a good seller). 

The 623 and 213s also have dual cup dispensers in 8.25 and 12 oz sizes.

This is a car dealer with 150 plus employees plus all their foot traffic, they will have 3 soda machines (two in main lobby, one in service center) 1 snack machine (lobby) and the coffee machine(lobby).  They asked for the regular coffee and decaf coffee to be free as their commission and they do not care what I charge for chocolate or any of the flavored coffee.  They do not want a kick back or commission other then this coffee.  

Which of the coffee machines are the easiest on maintenance and will have the supplies at vistar or sams club?

• 5 weeks later...

A car dealer coffee machine will sometimes do as well as a soda machine if you have coffee drinkers employed there.  I had a dealership in the 90's that kicked butt on coffee.  The employees always used to drink far more coffee than customers, but that has probably changed now with the popularity of branded coffee stores.  Because of that you need to provide a high quality cup of coffee in fresh brew or bean grinder format.  Whether you offer a full size machine or a single cup machine, or even a pour over brewer, depends on what the location desires and how you will be paid for your sales.  This one sounds like it won't be an OCS type account unless you do a single cup machine but you might as well do a full size machine so that you will have other items to sell from it.  If they expect YOU to provide free coffee then you should deduct it from their commission, or get them to pay you for each bag of coffee or each cup of coffee.  Don't let them force you to provide free coffee out of your own pocket.  Chances are that's not where they're going with it so you should be able to bill them for the coffee sales.

I can get a machine ready for you if you need it.  I have a National 623 fresh brew, a couple of AP 211s and an AP 213 or two, all fresh brewed.  The 211s have chocolate, cafe mocha and soup in addition to coffee.  The 623 and 213s have chocolate, french vanilla or other flavored coffee, cafe mocha and maybe tea (not a good seller). 

The 623 and 213s also have dual cup dispensers in 8.25 and 12 oz sizes.

HI there, i am a rookie on this coffee vending world , please provide price on the easiest to use coffee machine. thanks.

Archived