New year & New modular candy and toy crane

drvend1@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Very nice looking crane.

By "cost" of $2250, are you referring to your cost (would be awfully high) or the "cost" as in "sale price"?

How much does it weigh?

Unless I'm missing something, it does not appear to have wheels.

Will the cranes you make available for sale have lockable casters?

A lack of wheels could be a disadvantage when this hits the market.

Very nice looking crane.

By "cost" of $2250, are you referring to your cost (would be awfully high) or the "cost" as in "sale price"?

How much does it weigh?

Unless I'm missing something, it does not appear to have wheels.

Will the cranes you make available for sale have lockable casters?

A lack of wheels could be a disadvantage when this hits the market.

You may not get a response to your questions, Sherlock. I don't think drvend1 is with us any longer. This original posting was back in 2009.

You may not get a response to your questions, Sherlock. I don't think drvend1 is with us any longer. This original posting was back in 2009.

Hey thanks bacho.

Didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

And here I thought there was going to be some cool crane offered by a member here. :rolleyes:

Yeah, for a minute there I thought that Simon was back. When you say he isn't with us any longer, does that mean he isn't on the forums, or has passed? I noticed that his website hasn't been updated since 2008.

Yeah, for a minute there I thought that Simon was back. When you say he isn't with us any longer, does that mean he isn't on the forums, or has passed? I noticed that his website hasn't been updated since 2008.

I meant he wasn't on the board for a long time, Darryl.

I meant he wasn't on the board for a long time, Darryl.

Ok, just wasn't sure. Was wondering if maybe something happened and maybe somebody knew about it.

This brings up an interesting point tho. If something happens to us, who will notify everybody in the online communities that we frequent.

Ok, just wasn't sure. Was wondering if maybe something happened and maybe somebody knew about it.

This brings up an interesting point tho. If something happens to us, who will notify everybody in the online communities that we frequent.

Speaking for myself, when I had my massive heart attack I told Steve about it when I could barely be on my feet for a few minutes at a time. Took a few months to get to feeling better to where I could actually sit and type. After that, my wife agreed to tell Steve if I was to pass on.

Archived