starting up

mcullinan6

I am looking in to starting a beverage/snack vending machine operation. I was wondering what i would need to do that would make it legal for me to do so. (licenses/insurance/etc.) also i have been trying to find a good snack/beverage vending machine to buy that takes card and cash. could someone lead me in the direction to finding one of these vending machines?

You'll get more responses if you post over in the food and beverage vending section.

If you're just starting out, taking credit cards might be overkill and an unnecessary expense. There are waysto add a credit card reader to a machine as well, if it's necessary.

Most start out with a can vending machine and work from there. They're easier to work with and product is easier to work with as well. Snack machines are a challenge also due to finding the right mix of products as well as having expired products. Usually you need 5 or more of them to help spread out the inventory.

I'm fairly new as well, but I've been finding tons of deals on Craigslist for both snack and soda machines. I've also asked places that had machines sitting unused if they would sell and gotten good deals as well.

Archived