My First Placement Order for 2009

T BIRD

I just placed a large order for locations with Midwest today. I am excited and a bit nervous about it all especially the 3 racks ( 2-five machine racks and 1- four machine rack ) My first 10 Shootin' Hoops are going out also besdides 10 doubles and 3 triples. Its my first attempt at toys, racks and Shootin' Hoops. I have gotten pointers on how to transport a rack in pieces to a location.

I am believing that 2009 will be a very significant and successful year for T-Bird Vending in terms of diversification and expansion.

Glad to see you are progressing. It's funny how we vendors go through an evolutionary process. From Biz-ops/candy/charity to racks/toys/commission to games to large toys to flat tattoos to cranes to video games, etc. From what I have read and observed in other boards, this is a natural progression. It can be a little nerve racking, but it will be worth it. I ordered my first set of tattoo/sticker machines and will be placing them at the end of the week. So I am looking forward to that as well. Good luck with the racks. Also, try and get some hoops next to your racks either on the first visit or later on. I have done this many times and the location has never turned me down to place a hoops once I have established a relationship. Also, don't be afraid to place super balls in those hoops - hint, hint!

Jax

Jax Snacks wrote:

Glad to see you are progressing. It's funny how we vendors go through an evolutionary process. From Biz-ops/candy/charity to racks/toys/commission to games to large toys to flat tattoos to cranes to video games, etc. From what I have read and observed in other boards, this is a natural progression. It can be a little nerve racking, but it will be worth it. I ordered my first set of tattoo/sticker machines and will be placing them at the end of the week. So I am looking forward to that as well. Good luck with the racks. Also, try and get some hoops next to your racks either on the first visit or later on. I have done this many times and the location has never turned me down to place a hoops once I have established a relationship. Also, don't be afraid to place super balls in those hoops - hint, hint!

Jax

Thanks Jax. I ordered those basketball stickers you talked about for the Hoops machines. I placed my first Hoops machine at a Supermarket in the front entrance today.

T-bird,

Like the website you've got.......looks real nice. Glad to hear your expansion is going well. I was looking through the post where everyone is posting their pics you remind me of someone I know. Its nice seeing a lot of you...most look like really nice people.

kai1836 wrote:

T-bird,

Like the website you've got.......looks real nice. Glad to hear your expansion is going well. I was looking through the post where everyone is posting their pics you remind me of someone I know. Its nice seeing a lot of you...most look like really nice people.

Thanks kai!!:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brain, Jesse, and Joe.........sorry for not responding to the thread. I did not see it for the past few weeks.

I have not dealt with Rob and Kickstart. I have a large order in with Midwest which is going incredibly slow right now. So I have nothing to report on right now.