Saeco Group SG200, Empty driptray

Hi My name is Pappy

I'm a servicer  for saeco Home Products. Recently I was asked to look at saeco coin op machine. SG200

The display reads Empty Drip Tray. This unit drains into a resavior in the bottom. The drip tray does not accumulate any water and there are no contacts on the drip tray.

I have the service and operators manual for this machine and nowhere does it say  What to look for when this message is displayed.

The resavior is empty.

If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.

Pappy

If you're working for Seaco then don't you have tech support from them? I would think that you could actually advise members here. Anyway, look for a switch that would be used for the drip tray and make sure the switch as it should be.

I had the same problem with drip tray error appearing and after all else failed, I went to Saeco and they told me the cpu card needed updating and to bring in the board and have it re-programmed.  

Before I brought it to them, I actually removed both boards, the one in the back and the one in the back and re-installed them and the drip tray error disappeared.  I suggest you do the same and see if that works. If not, maybe you should get the cpu card updated from Saeco.

Archived