Replace Display Panels? Cost to fill Snack machines?....

nuchols

Can you buy replacement display panels of coke or pepsi and if so does anyone know of a link?

Also if I buy a full size snack machine and have to fill it up how much should I except to send on filling it up?

For the combo machines that you can buy that dont use electric how are they able to keep soda cold?

Any feedback would be great.

Can you buy replacement display panels of coke or pepsi and if so does anyone know of a link?

Also if I buy a full size snack machine and have to fill it up how much should I except to send on filling it up?

For the combo machines that you can buy that dont use electric how are they able to keep soda cold?

Any feedback would be great.

For generic fronts try:

http://www.nbsinc.net/

Just guessing since it depends on your selections, but a 40 select would hold about $250 of product at cost. The problem is if its your first snack machine then you would have to buy full cases of lots of selections. Buying the variety packs of candy and chips will help with this on the first machine, but you would still spend $300-$350 (remember these are just estimates). Also, not all locations would require filling all selections completely.

That's the problem with the "saves power" argument for mechanical machines. They still use power for taking dollars and for cooling. The only power saved with a mechanical is the small amount used to turn a vend motor that only runs when someone makes a selection.

JD

A word of warning. Coke machine fronts are wider then the "trade" fronts that Pepsi and the generic machines use. It can be harder to find front for the Coke machines because of this.

And as JD stated, the "Use no electricity" machines will need electricity to operate the refrigeration system and bill changer if equipped. Only the snack/candy portion will not require any electricity. So if you are planning on putting the machine where there is no electricity, it won't work.

Factor in a cost os about $100 including shipping,although cost will vary depending on the machine model of course.www.veii.com also sells them; you can download their catalog and check their pricing if you want. After the first one they are no problem.