Kickstart 360

EricD989

Hello, spoke to someone from kickstart 360. Has anyone ever used this company/program to place full-line machines. Quite a pricey program. $4,000. They really push for a website as part of there program. That is the basis of the program.

I've seen positive posts about them for bulk vending, but zero chance I'd ever spend $4000 on a website, $200 Adwords credit, 500 phone calls. I guarantee they blow thru that money as fast as they can to meet the agreement. All of this can be done for free or very little money. Website- weebly.com. Logo- fiverr.com. For me here how it works. You got to ask yourself are you cut out for this venture If you have a fear or hesitation of approaching locations to talk about vending.

BT$

Hello, spoke to someone from kickstart 360. Has anyone ever used this company/program to place full-line machines. Quite a pricey program. $4,000. They really push for a website as part of there program. That is the basis of the program.

If you need a website, they're a lot cheaper then that!

I found the person that built my site here on the forum. Grant Horton from sitegranted.com has done fantastic for me. That's why I rank so high in the results.

I would caution against "package" deals. If you bought all of that separately, out wouldn't be that much.

I've been trying to do the math on all of this, even if you include a list price and everything, I'm still only seeing only about 75% of that price.

Of course, I may not be figuring my time for enough, or maybe my web company it's just that much cheaper?

Not sure, but if you want to try that avenue, let me know. I wound beat their price AND you would have SEO for 6 months too get your site noticed.

I just know that from what he's done with mine.

Archived