I got a NICE location today!!

sprint54fan

Went into a BIG factory in a town on my route. I figured hey it would be worth a try to ask.. 

Walk in and introduce myself to the lady at the front counter..telling her Id like to place a small candy machine in her breakroom.. she sent me to the personal department.. so I went there and talked to the lady (as I went to their office I noticed a small rack with 4 Oak machines on it..selling gumballs and candy)..I showed her pictures of machines and told her what I want to do.. she said the machines that are there now are for charity ..the guy has a rack downstairs and one in the breakroom upstairs.. and they have been there for years.. she liked my machines and the fact I offered comission to them.. she got on her phone and call the HEAD decision maker.. out of no where a older lady comes out and introduces herself.. I introduce myself and she takes me to her office..

We start talking and I show her pictures of my machines..she doesnt like the look of the square gumball machines..she said they just look to tacky.. so I brought out the UTURN flyer I have..I mentioned I can offer ALL 4 of the guys products he has in a smaller machine AND pay them commission off the machine. She fell in LOVE with the machines.. she picked out her candy she wanted and told me she wanted the machines I offer. I firgured she only wanted 2 because thats how many racks she had.. but to be safe I asked..how many machines would you like me to place mam? She  started counting 1,2,3..4..she said we need 4 of them .. 1 for the breakroom downstairs, 1 for the breakroom upstairs, 1 for the office area and 1 for the truckers lounge...(they get 50-60 trucks a day she mentioned and the drivers sit in the lounge and drink coffee and watch tv while they get loaded or unloaded)...

After we got all this settled.. we walked around the factory and she showed me where she wanted the machines..when we walked by the rack downstairs..she said you know what ..there isnt much room for your machine and his machine..so she took his phone number from the machine.. when we get back to her office she called the guy and told him to pick them up!!

So now I have a huge factory wanting 4 uturns and I pay her 10 percent comission each month.. gotta love it when stuff like this comes your way..just goes to show go out there and ask a location you think will say NO.. it may play out in the end..

I really dont know how much they will do but I assume they should be VERY good..

The guy with the 2 4 way racks has extra cap. backs on all 4 backs and all sides of the machines except the back...so he must be selling alot of candy..

Cant wait to see all the quarters roll in..

I really dont know how much they will do but I assume they should be VERY good..

The guy with the 2 4 way racks has extra cap. backs on all 4 backs and all sides of the machines except the back...so he must be selling alot of candy..

Cant wait to see all the quarters roll in..

^

^

You confused me here...

Congrats!  I hope they are gold!