All star ATM

jkhogan21

Anybody ever hear of them, think they are out of ny. They want 105k for 20 machines guarantees 1125 a week after expenses if one or more machines don't do certain amount of transaction they move machines till they get you the transaction. Trying to get feedback. Thank you

You realize that breaks down to a avg of $5,250 per ATM and location. Your essentially paying a $3000 locator fee per location. I sell brand new ATMs for $2200 total.

Assuming your paying the locations $.50(I know could be more or less but .50 is a safe #) $2.00 surcharge - .50 commission leaves you with 1.50 and no IC. To make $1125, based on the $1.50) a week each ATM has to avg 38 transaction a week or 153 per month. That's a fairly decent location. But to think someone will come into your area and find you 25+(since at least 5 but probably 10+ would have to be moved to maintain the avg # required) in a short time is a very scary proposition since all of the good spots are already taken.

Is this the company your referring to? http://www.allstaratm.com/products.php

PM me if you have further questions.

yes that is the company i was talking about. i guess you are correct, that is expensive. i guess the only good thing about it it he will move the machines till you get the transaction. thanks for the info. just trying to get into the vending/atm business just don't want to get scammed. seems like there is a lot of scammers out there. should i just buy my own machines and have a locator find me the locations seems like that will be a cheaper route. if you think that is the way to go, do you no any good locator guys out there. thanks again rob.

You realize that breaks down to a avg of $5,250 per ATM and location. Your essentially paying a $3000 locator fee per location. I sell brand new ATMs for $2200 total.

Assuming your paying the locations $.50(I know could be more or less but .50 is a safe #) $2.00 surcharge - .50 commission leaves you with 1.50 and no IC. To make $1125, based on the $1.50) a week each ATM has to avg 38 transaction a week or 153 per month. That's a fairly decent location. But to think someone will come into your area and find you 25+(since at least 5 but probably 10+ would have to be moved to maintain the avg # required) in a short time is a very scary proposition since all of the good spots are already taken.

Is this the company your referring to? http://www.allstaratm.com/products.php

PM me if you have further questions.

Do you assist with locating them or just sell them?  If so what areas of the country?  Thanks

Archived