NFL GAME PASS

kiwi

Just wanting your opinions on NFL GAME PASS as I only get to see the ESPN televised games here.... is it worth the asking price of US$199.99?

Do you even have $200.00? And is that in NZ chump change or US "real" money?  I have NFL Gamepass as part of my regular Dish deal and the whole thing runs about $65 a month.  Since you'll be losing every week anyway, I can't see why a tight wad like you would spend $200 just to increase your pain  ;D  ;D  ;D

Do you even have $200.00? And is that in NZ chump change or US "real" money?  I have NFL Gamepass as part of my regular Dish deal and the whole thing runs about $65 a month.  Since you'll be losing every week anyway, I can't see why a tight wad like you would spend $200 just to increase your pain  ;D  ;D  ;D

How did I know that I would get a comment like that from you.... you must've miss while I've been gone  ;D

That's $200 US dollars....  it will not allow me to pay in NZ currency! It will except just about every other currency apart from mine as they probably don't realize we want to watch NFL down here as our coverage is very limited but that didn't stop me from becoming TVF Fantasy Football Champion  ;D  ;D  ;D

I have NFL Gamepass as part of my regular Dish deal and the whole thing runs about $65 a month.  

I don't think I'll bother getting it now because it obviously hasn't helped you win any championships ;D but would be nice to be able to watch all of the packers games!

GO PACK GO!!! 

I don't think I'll bother getting it now because it obviously hasn't helped you win any championships ;D but would be nice to be able to watch all of the packers games!

GO PACK GO!!! 

That only works out about ten bucks a week, which is the price of a six pack of that sheep piss you drink.  And just think .... you could also get all the Laaaambs games

Well, I hate to 'condone' it, but there are an awful lot of places to catch the games online, both officially and not so much. I myself don't have cable at the moment, but I was able to find plenty of things on both Twitch and even on YouTube in their "live" section. Just start looking around when the game broadcasts are getting underway- a good keyword is the team name and "football". Same works for baseball and hockey. ;)

Also, GO PACK GO!

Archived