Saeco

BeeJudge

You have now asked the same question about 3 different machines and you could have put it in one post.  Search for Saeco in this forum and you'll find all of the people who ask questions about them with few responses of help.  That should answer your question.

2 hours ago, BeeJudge said:

New to vending.  Would any of you buy a 3 year old Saeco 200 with less than 300 cups through it?  Are they reliable or hard to work on?  What would you expect to pay and would this work in small courthouse?

I don't know of any coffee machines that are easy work.... they will all require cleaning.

How small a courthouse are you looking at placing them at?

Are you placing all 3x machines at the same location?

First of all the Saeco looks newer than a regular 200 so maybe it is different.  I will need to check.  Are newer Saecos better? 

The courthouse has 50-75 employees and probably 200 people go through a day with days of large dockets up to 500 go through.

I don't mind the cleaning but I don't want to take forever doing it.  I will do it after hours like a I do my other side job.  How much time are you figuring a week?

As to placement, I can possibly place a second one at the county annex which has a lot more workers,  and the third at a busy barber shop with a lot of old people who buy my honey.

If you aren't doing any other vending such as soda and snacks (the products that will sell better) then don't waste your time getting into coffee machines.  They are a ton of work and while the profit margins are great, you have to sell a lot of cups to make money at it.  A barber shop is the last place to put one.

Archived