Have you guys ever taken a Myers Briggs (MBTI) personality quiz?

Skaught

Which Type are You?  

1. 1. Which Type are You?

I am still new to vending, but one area that has always interested me is psychology. I have been studying Myers-Briggs personalities for over a year now. It basically tells you what your normal ways of behaving are as well as tells you what type of careers you would be best suited for.

I'm sure some of you have taken the quiz before, you can find it anywhere online. You can google 'Free MBTI Test' or you can take one here: mypersonality.info.

Many people here seem to be entrepreneurs, making me think a lot of people here are ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, or INTP. These are the types that seem to like working for themselves the most and thinking more outside the box than most.

I was just curious and would like to figure out what everyone's type is here. If you know it, or want to take the test, post your type here.

I'm an INTP by the way.

INTJ for me. I'll have to study up on what that means now! :shock:

INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.

Steve

Cool. I figured many people here are INTJ or ENTJ. From what I have studied, both ENTJs and INTJs like to think through steps in a logical order and like organizing things or people. Also, I have read that INTJs and ENTJs get a 'sixth sense' or gut feeling about something that will happen in the future. One example could be visioning what your business or someone elses will look like in the future and being surprisingly accurate about how it actually turns out. Would you say this is accurate for you Steve or Beer?

I would say I am tuned into certain things at times. It is an ongoing learning process. You won't see me with my own psychic phone line anytime soon but I have other means to guide me. May the force be with you ;)

Haha. I understand. Or maybe I don't quite...

Skaught

Most of us have some type of psychic ability we start out with in life but we are taught to ignore it so it goes away. You have to learn again to trust you gut feeling later in life. The more you work on it the better you get, so to speak. While me being a ENTJ is my regular mode of operation sometimes you need to listen and look inside for an answer instead of the most logical one. Find your spot and tune your abilities the best you can. I don't buy into religion but I take a metaphysical approach.

I'm glad to show you something new Kyle!

I understand what you're saying Beer. I feel like I definitely can get that way at times. I feel like the more experience I get with something, the better I get at sort of 'just knowing' something is going to turn out a certain way. It is definitely something I personally can work on improving though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Skaught:

According to the personal profile, I´m INTJ.  I´ve taken similar tests, and the results have been the same. So, I agree with what I found. It is a good description of my personality.

Abdón

"INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic".

I took the test and I'm an INTJ as well.  This seems to describe me rather well.  The only thing I have trouble with is being decisive.  I like to analyze too much and this give me way too many options so it's hard to decide on which is best.

Darryl, you might want to check out the INTP description. It's interesting because I am the same way. I test in between INTP and INTJ, and I can always decide on what to do at first, but the more I analyze different possibilities, the more I have trouble narrowing the ideas down. Lately I've been adapting a 'just do it' approach and listening to my gut instead of getting caught in my usual 'analysis paralysis,' haha.

Archived