InOne programming for National 148 board

gdevine

Anyone have programming instructions for the InOne 148 board. I can't figure out how to couple selections. For example I want to couple E0-E1. I went to configure: link: enter in tray E: then first selection E0 last selection E1, then save. I test the selection but only E0 motor spins.

The In-One board does not have a coupling feature. The "Link Motors" feature is a  space-to-sales feature where the same product is vended in sequence to insure product evenly vending from multiple spirals.

That's insane. Literature on websites indicates that the board retains all the features of original board plus. I have accounts that do not allow any but ingredients so I couple several selections on the candy trays. I guess I'll have to go back to the VE boards I know they have coupling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, gdevine said:

That's insane. Literature on websites indicates that the board retains all the features of original board plus. I have accounts that do not allow any but ingredients so I couple several selections on the candy trays. I guess I'll have to go back to the VE boards I know they have coupling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just drop the extra motor and add the gears? Less to go wrong that way. If you need the gears I'll send you a set to do a whole tray.

Actually thats a great solution for this install.  Ill have to check to see if if I have any gears on hand and if not I will message you.  Its just an extra step but in the future I will go back to the VE board.  Thanks for the suggestion Cajun.

Archived