Sweets for a Cause

Journey

Hello,

I've been offered a Master Distributor position with Sweets for a Cause.  I would get a percent of gross profits from honor boxes in my province.  There is a large investment of almost $100,000 and there is very little tangible product to show for it.  I'm wondering if this is legitimate and are there any others who have some experience with this company and the MD.

Thank you for replying AMD Snacks.  I'm in Canada, and the money goes to earning a profit on sales plus some honor boxes and candy, about a $10,000 package.  Now that I have my facts straight it's $75,000, not $100,000.  The profit is on candies sold as well as new vendors signing up. The new vendors wouldn't receive anything from other vendors signing up under them so it's not MLM. 

http://vendingforhope.com/

these jokers???

They say a location is worth $3000. Hahahhaha. 

Yeh right. I've bought full size vending machines on location for less than 1 year gross. 

The small machines are worth a lot less. 

If you want. Give me $100k and I'll give you 10% of my profits until you double your money and I'll even do all the work. It's a much better deal than these con artists are offering. If they're so great you wouldn't be able to buy their crappy old machines on kijiji for $20. 

Id suggest get a good deal on a load of used beaver machines and place them yourself. 

I just got 75 beavers, including larger toy and sticker machines. All brand new on stands for $4000cad. They will make a boat load more money than that biz op con will ever make. 

Long story short. Don't. If they could really make $300k a year like they say why wouldn't they just sit back and let the money roll in? 

Wow!  What a lot of response and all very helpful.  So everyone thinks it's a poor idea.  I'm glad I posted it and that you all responded, it's very helpful to have people in the business give their insight.  Thank you so much!

Archived